home home
home In Constantia Fortitudo

About us

School History



1958

Raimondi College opened. It was dedicated to the memory of Bishop Raimondi, the first Catholic Bishop of Hong Kong. Raimondi College was the first Catholic Diocesan secondary school established in Hong Kong.Father J. Carra was appointed as Supervisor and Principal.

1961

The late Mr. Edward Chan was appointed as Principal;the Old Boys' Association was founded

1964

Mr. Y. S. Mui was appointed as Principal.

1966

The Parent-Teacher Association was founded.

1967

Three Secondary 6 classes were opened with the completion of the Form 6 Building

1968

Mr. A. C. Morales was appointed as Principal.

1969

The Student Union was founded.

1971

The New Extension Building was completed.

1978

The Secondary Section of the College became a fully aided school.

1991

Father J. Carra, the Supervisor passed away.

1992

Father J. B. Tsang was appointed as Supervisor.

1995

Mr. G. W. Au was appointed as Principal.

1996

Renovation of the Secondary School Hall completed.

1998

The Education Department granted approval for the Secondary Section to use English as the medium of instruction.


2000

Secondary 6 & 7 became co-educational


2002

The Raimondi Old Boys' Association was renamed as Raimondi Alumni Association


2004

External School Review completed

▲TOP

2, Robinson Road, Hong Kong  | Tel 2522 2159  |  Fax 2525 6725  |  Email rcss@raimondi.edu.hk 

Copyright c 2006 Raimondi College. All rights reserved.